Health record requests
Student Health Services maintains medical records on all students for up to seven years after graduation. If you would like a copy of your immunization records, pap smears, other labs, or complete medical record, you can go to the student health portal, https://connc.studenthealthportal.com, sign in, and see if you are able to access the information you need there. We advise all graduating seniors to obtain copies of their immunizations before leaving the College.
Additional forms for current/returning students
- SHS Health Record Request Form
- (This form should be completed and submitted to SHS only if your waiver has been denied and you have an out-of-state HMO plan or have a Medicaid plan in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or New York).
- State of Connecticut Religious Exemption Form
- Medical Exemption Form
- SHS HHC Authorization to Disclose
- Online Waiver of Student Health Insurance - Consult the Insurance info page
- SCS_SHS Informed Consent for Remote Services
Counseling Services requests background information
- After making an initial appointment with Student Counseling Services, we request that all students fill out the needed background information forms. These forms will be emailed to you after you schedule your appointment.
Confidentiality release for third parties
- Due to confidentiality laws and ethical practice standards, NO information is shared with anyone outside the SCS offices. If you require information to be shared with a third party, we will need you to complete the release of information form:
- SCS Authorization to Disclose. If you have questions regarding confidentiality, please speak with your counselor at the time of your initial appointment or ask to speak with the director of student counseling services.