Connecting to and using the software library
In order to connect to the software server you must first be connected via ethernet/VPN to the network.
The software folder can then be accessed through drive mapping.
1. Click on the Start Menu, in the search box - type This PC
2. Click computer on the top of page, then click on Map Network Drive.
3. Select a drive letter, and type in the following:
and check "Connect using different credentials”. *We recommend you connect using a wired connection. If you do this, you won't need to connect using different credentials."
4. You may choose to leave "Reconnect at logon" checked if you plan to access the software library again.
5. In the new dialog box, type in conncoll\your username and your password. Click OK and then click Finish.
6. The software library will now appear as a network drive in "Computer."
***Please remember to read the Read Me text file before installing software so you install it correctly.
1. On the menu bar, click “Go” and then “Connect to Server.”
and click “Connect.”
2. In the authentication window that pops up, input your Conn username/password, as well as the domain CONNCOLL, if it is not already filled in.
3. The drive will be mapped and an icon will appear on your desktop that will allow you to access the files.