Procurement Services is a resource to the campus community for the strategic procurement of goods and services at the best value (highest quality/service at the lowest reasonable price) consistent with College requirements and federal guidelines.
This is accomplished by leveraging the College’s buying power through Consortia memberships, focusing on supplier management, contract negotiations, adopting new technologies and promoting best practices throughout the procurement process.
Procurement Services offers a full range of services including;
- Strategic sourcing
- Supplier relationship management
- Establishing Service Level Agreement requirements
- Contract negotiations
- Oversight of the Certificate of Insurance (COI) process
- Evaluation of supplier proposals and quotations
- Sustainable product selection and qualification
- Establishing standards for select products
IMPORTANT: Airline and Department of State COVID-19 Travel Advisories as of March 17, 2020
Please contact Procurement Services at email@example.com or call 860-439-5328.