Membership and Donations
As a member of the Connecticut College Arboretum, you support 750 acres of cultivated gardens, natural areas and conservation land; and our mission of teaching, research, conservation, collections, stewardship of cultural resources, public education and recreation.
As an Arboretum member of any level, you will receive:
- Discounted or Free Program Registration Rates (see programs and activities)
- Complimentary copies of new Arboretum bulletins and Annual Reports as they are published.
- 40% discount on all Arboretum publications.
- Invitation to Annual Friends Celebration.
- Free admission and/or additional benefits at over 330 gardens as part of the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program.
* One free private tour per year is a benefit of membership for garden clubs and others who join the non-profit organization category.
How to donate and become a member
1. Use our convenient and secure online donation and membership form to pay by credit card.
2. To pay by check, print and fill out the Arboretum Membership Form or send us the following information:
- name, address, email, and phone number
- membership category you would like
- comments and/or special interests
Make checks payable to "Connecticut College Arboretum" and mail to:
The Connecticut College Arboretum
Connecticut College, Olin Science Center
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320-9913
3. For further membership information, call 860-439-5020.
If you would like to make a gift of $2,500 or more, please contact Arboretum Director Miles Schwartz Sax.
**Any gift to Connecticut College, a 501c(3) charitable organization, is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.