Fall 2022 Online Registration OPENING Schedule
The registration system will open to continuing students for fall 2022 registration as follows. Please meet with your adviser to obtain your PIN.
- Class of 2023 and RTCs Tuesday, April 12 at 8:50am
- Class of 2024 Wednesday, April 13 at 8:50am
- Class of 2025 Thursday, April 14 at 8:50am
Overpointing (registering for more than 19 credits) is not permitted until after 9 am on the first day of fall classes, Tuesday, August 30. First-semester first-year students may not overpoint.
Once the system opens in April for fall registration, it remains open until 11:59pm on Monday, September 12 (the end of the Limited Add period).
Summer 2022 Online Registration Opening Schedule
- Continuing Students (Classes of 2023, 2024, 2025, RTC, and 2022 walkers) Monday, April 18 at 8:50am
- Class of 2026 and incoming transfers (Summer Session II) Monday, May 9 at 8:50am
Continuing students may register for a maximum of 6 credits in each of the Summer Sessions (I & II). New students may register for a maximum of 6 credits in Summer Session II. PINs are not required to register for a summer course.
The summer registration system will close on the following dates:
- Summer Session I Monday, June 6 at 11:59pm
- Summer Session II Monday, July 11 at 11:59pm
Permission is granted by the instructor, who uses an Override for the student. Then the student registers online.
1. Instructors must contact the Registrar's office to request the appropriate level course to be created.
2. The Registrar's office schedules the course.
3. The student is given permission to register. Permission requirements and the registration method depend on the timing. See the explanation outlined above in Permission.
Students will be allowed to overpoint for the fall semester (register for more than 19 credits) beginning at 9:00am ET, Tuesday, August 30. First-semester first-year students may not overpoint.
Office of the Registrar and IT Service Desk staff are available to assist students from 8:30am to 5pm EDT, Tues - Fri during the November preregistration week and Wed - Fri during the April preregistration week.
- Contact your adviser or dean for your PIN
- Contact the Accounting Office to resolve an Accounting Hold at x2079 or email@example.com
- Contact the IT Service Desk for password or technical issues at x4357 or place a request at webhelpdesk.conncoll.edu
- Contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information and Forms
*Students adding a course requiring permission must contact the instructor for an Override.