Only assigned major/ pre-major advisers may RELEASE the Registration Advising Hold to allow access to registration. View advisers and holds from your Student Profile in the Student menu in Self Service. Payment Plans (PP) are informational and will not prevent registration.
November Pre-registration for Spring 2024 Courses:
Continuing students gain access:
- Class of 2024 and RTCs Monday, 11/13 at 8:50am
- Class of 2025 Tuesday, 11/14 at 8:50am
- Class of 2026 Wednesday, 11/15 at 8:50am
- Class of 2027 Thursday, 11/16 at 8:50am
Incoming student registration dates TBD
Online registration remains open 24/7 until the end of the Limited Add Period at 11:59 pm, Friday, 2/2 for full semester and mid-semester ending courses. For courses starting mid-semester, registration closes at 11:59 pm, Friday, 3/29.
Registering for more than 19 credits is not permitted until after 9 am on the first day of classes. First-semester, first-year students may not overpoint.
Course instructor grants permission via an Override for the student. Then the student registers online. All courses require permission after the first week of classes when we enter the Limited Add Period.
- Instructors must contact the Registrar's office to request the appropriate level course to be created.
- The Registrar's office schedules the course.
- The instructor provides an Override for the student.
- The student registers online.
Office of the Registrar and IT Service Desk staff are available to assist students from 8:30am to 5pm, Monday - Friday.
- Contact your assigned major (or pre-major) adviser to release your Registration Advising Hold
- Contact the Accounting Office to resolve an Accounting Hold at x2079 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the IT Service Desk for password or technical issues at x4357 or place a request at webhelpdesk.conncoll.edu
- Contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com